As alumni of Taylor College & Seminary, you are sure to have fond memories of your experience and can attribute much of your success to the education you earned here.
There are a number of ways you can support Taylor and become involved with our continued successes!
- Tell us about what’s happening in your life! Share your challenges and achievements with your fellow alumni. Invite us to pray for you and share in your celebrations. This way, we continue to grow and build the Taylor community. Remember to update your address with Alumni Relations so we can keep in touch with you.
- Read and respond to The Bridge and the Online Bridge.. Keep yourself informed about activities and events at Taylor College & Seminary.
- Talk about Taylor at your church or business. Share your experiences with potential students and their families. As alumni, you are the best possible ambassadors for Taylor!
- Become an active member in the Alumni Association by attending events, meetings and reunions. Could you serve on the Alumni Association Executive? Nominate other alumni for awards or contribute to The Bridge.
- Support our choirs, athletic teams and community events with your attendance!
- Consider giving to the Annual Fund or to Student Financial aid. Support Taylor as we train another generation of students for Christ-minded leadership. Click here for details.
- And finally, we ask that you support Taylor College & Seminary in prayer. This is by far the most significant gift you can make. Subscribe to the Taylor Prayer Bulletin by sending an e-mail with your request to email@example.com