Children's Ministry Leader
West Edmonton Christian Church, Edmonton, AB
According to Children's Ministry development needs at West Edmonton Christian Church, we are recruiting a Children's Ministry Leader.
The proposed initial general job description of children's ministry leader and the qualification of applicants are as follows,
- Make whole year master plan, and lessons plan for each age group;
- Lead general children's worship for all kids each Sunday afternoon;
- Guide and supervise children's ministry assistants for each age group;
- Review / reflect the program progress with the assistants, adjust the plan and programs, and report to Christian Education Deacon on a monthly base; Accept guidance of Pastor about Bible study and spirituality, in accordance with the church's vision and goals (cultivate disciples and lead people believe in Jesus).
In church work time: 1:00 - 2:30pm every Sunday afternoon，monthly gospel gathering 6:00 – 8:00pm, and some preparation time maybe needed either in / out church.
Applicant's qualification requirement,
- Applicant shall fluently speak both Mandarin and English, or fluently speak English. Bilingual speaker is preferred.
- The applicant should be willing to respond to God's call and has commitment to the Ministry with leadership gifts and pioneering spirit.
- The applicant who has church children's Ministry Leader experience is preferred.
This position is a part-time job. The salary and start time will be discussed during interview, and to be decided upon mutual agreement.
Contact information: Brother Kai Cui,
Phone: (780) 904-6734
Please send your resume and a reference letter from church pastor to the email above.