DONOR CALL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE Bilingual (English & French)
Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian international relief organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Canada (SPC) is seeking a an energetic, customer service oriented individual to work full-time, on a contract basis (from August 5, 2014 to February 27, 2015) as Donor Call Support Representative for the Operation Christmas Child (OCC) project. This individual is responsible to answer and respond to all incoming telephone and email inquiries in a professional, knowledgeable and courteous manner, in English or French. This position is also responsible for the data entry of donations, promotional orders, concerns and inquiries, call documentation and other miscellaneous reporting. This individual will help SPC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry and the aforementioned functions as an integral member of the Donor Ministries Team.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the Samaritan’s Purse Statement of Faith
- Experience in an external customer service based work environment
- Passionate about the work of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child
- Clear written and verbal communicator in English and French
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Proficient with 2007 Microsoft Office Suite and quick keyboarding skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Natural multi-tasking abilities
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- A Police Background Check will be conducted on the successful candidate, at the expense of SPC
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to:
Attention: Human Resources 20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: August 01, 2014
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.