- Last Updated: 05 August 2014
Terwillegar Community Church
October 22, 9:00 – 4:00
Online Registration Opens August 5
Registration: $100 (after October 10)
Early Registration: $80 (before October 10, 2014)
Rekindle – Realign – Reclaim
Join us for a day of equipping and renewal as we are encouraged through the song and ministry of Vancouver-based singer-songwriter Carolyn Arends.
Carolyn is known for messages, songs, and books that stir the soul, and a warm, engaging style that leaves her audiences feeling like they’ve found a new best friend. She has written and released 10 albums and is the author of 3 critically acclaimed books. 15 of Carolyn’s songs have become top 10 radio singles on the Canadian pop and US Christian charts. Carolyn has earned 2 Dove Awards, 3 Juno Nominations, and was recognized as the West Coast Music Awards’ Songwriter of the Year.
In addition to her busy touring and speaking schedule, Carolyn has been a regular columnist for Christianity Today and is a college instructor (Pacific Life Bible College, Columbia Bible College). She has a degree in Psychology and English (Trinity Western) and a Master of Arts degree (theology) from Regent. She lives in Surrey, BC with her husband, Mark, and their children Benjamin and Bethany.
A number of other speakers will be joining us as well, with sessions that will include:
- Left Behind: Preparing the Church Office for a Pastor's Sabbatical
- Recognizing the Signs of Domestic Abuse and What to Do
- Hanging Out the Welcome Sign: Becoming a More Welcoming Church
- And skill-building Tech Tips, including:
- How to Make a Church Information System Work for You!
- Tools for Managing Multiple Multimedia Platforms
- ©opyright Law and the Church
- What on Earth is the Cloud (and Where is it??)
It is our prayer that you leave us at the end of the day refreshed and energized, with new ideas and perhaps a new perspective! We are here to serve those who serve the Church on the front lines of ministry, and we are honored that you will be joining us on October 22nd.